Little Shop of Horrors - Midis wanted

Post by Ralf Walte » Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I'm looking for Midi-Files from the musical "The Little Show of Horros".
Does anyone have such files? Or tell me, where I can get them.

Thanks
From Germany

1. Little example of programming with Midi and Java: a Little Organ

I have made a Java MIDI example with JDK1.3

It is a little organ. In my case it sends MIDI commands to my synthesizer.
It has a combobox in which you can choose an instrument, and the letters C,
C#, D, D#, etc. If you press the mouse button on it you hear a tone, until
you release it, in which case the synthesizer stops playing it.

It is at:

    http://www.hanskamp.com/java/midi/LittleOrgan.java

--

Hans Kamp (Win2000)

www.hanskamp.com

2. How to load resources from 16-bit module

3. WANTED: KX88 or A90 controller only a little used

4. Reverse delegation and Subnets

5. ROCKY HORROR MIDIS?

6. €€8500 Sound Problem....HELP!€€

7. Midi free shop update !!

8. UX Designer/Architect !! Richfield MN !! 6+ Months

9. New MIDI Hardware & Software Shop Online

10. Great piano midi files with one little problem...

11. Keyboard based midi... a little help?

12. setting up shop a home