C++ Win95 MIDI programming help please!

Post by Steve Mila » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi.  Does anyone know if there exists a MIDI programming environment similar to
Opcode's Max environment (but for Win95 - must be able to create stand-alone app
s)?
If not, can someone suggest some links to some good MIDI sites, preferably with
downloadable MIDI programming tools to simplify programming with the Windows MID
API.  I need low-level MIDI capability, with full UI, etc.
Thanx a billion.

C++ Win95 MIDI programming help please!

Post by etta » Sun, 13 Jul 1997 04:00:00

You might take a look at the Maximum MIDI  Programmer's ToolKit

http://www.maxmidi.com/toolkit/

Hope this helps,

etta

>Hi.  Does anyone know if there exists a MIDI programming environment similar to
>Opcode's Max environment (but for Win95 - must be able to create stand-alone app
>s)?
>If not, can someone suggest some links to some good MIDI sites, preferably with
>downloadable MIDI programming tools to simplify programming with the Windows MID
>API.  I need low-level MIDI capability, with full UI, etc.
>Thanx a billion.

1. Win95 Midi Setup - PLEASE HELP!

Can someone help me get windows 95 to cooperate with my midi
soundcard?  I'm not a midi moron or a computer moron - I just can't
figure this thing out on 95!

Maybe I am a moron, but could you please help me anyway????

e-mail me

Thanks!
Kenny

2. 68HC11 RTI glitch

3. midi input doesn't work with win95 - please help

4. /etc/shutdown.allow problem

5. C++ midi programming reference...

6. CHORDMASTER chord chemistry and sequencing tool

7. c++/midi programming

8. Trace

9. MIDI programming using C++

10. midi and C++ programming reference

11. MIDI programming in C++

12. programming MIDI with Visual C++ 5.0

13. Help with programming a mididriver for Win95