Help with volume control with Fatar SL161

Help with volume control with Fatar SL161

Post by Larry Web » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I recently bought a Fatar VP-26 volume control (the one recommended for
this keyboard) for my Fatar SL-161 and I can't figure out how to get it
to work. I'm using a Boss DS-330 sound modual. When I plug the VP-26 in
the volume drops way down (you can hear it working when you depress the
pedal - but at 1/3 the volume). I must be doing someting wrong because I
sent the first one back because it was doing the same thing. Help!

--
Larry R. Webb
Rov-a-tune Enterprises