HELP! Need Korg M1 Factory Defaults

Post by Evan S. Dicto » Tue, 04 Jun 1996 04:00:00

The battery in my M1 has just died and I need to restore the factory
default sounds back onto it. I guess I need both a backup of the sounds as
well as a program (free I hope) that will restore them onto the M1. Also,
if there is a set of General MIDI sounds for the M1 I'd like to know about
it.

Thanks in advance,
Evan

Post by Jacobsen Sv » Sat, 15 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> The battery in my M1 has just died and I need to restore the factory
> default sounds back onto it. I guess I need both a backup of the sounds as
> well as a program (free I hope) that will restore them onto the M1. Also,
> if there is a set of General MIDI sounds for the M1 I'd like to know about
> it.

> Thanks in advance,
> Evan

Well EVAN,

I have all the factory defaults as well as some nice sounding sounds for the
M1 but they're all saved on my mac using the Galaxy Plus Editors, so I guess
 that (= I'm not sure)  I only can help uou out if you have this application.

SVEN