Live Internet Concert TONIGHT: Saturday, November 22

Live Internet Concert TONIGHT: Saturday, November 22

Post by Cliff & Joan Ricc » Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:00:00

DON'T MISS THE THOUSAND PITIES
LIVE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB
VIA BLTRADIO!!!!!
********************************

New York City - The Thousand Pities will be broadcasting live over the
Web this coming Saturday, November 22, at 8 pm, NYC time. This line-up
includes longtime Pities Matthew Davis and Nick Osborn, as well as
honorary Pities Billy Donohue (former Vestryman and present Nymph),
Chris Butler (formerly of The Waitresses and solo act extraordinaire),
and Ken Meyer (of Life in a Blender). Warm up your RealAudio Players and
join the Pities for an hour long performance of songs from their
soon-to-be-released *web-album* WORLD'S FAIR and other ditties.

http://fargo.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~davis/pities/wflive.html

On Saturday, point your web browser to BLTRadio.com and enjoy the show!

http://www.bltradio.com

or:

http://www.tsoa.nyu.edu/BLTRadio/onair.html

(Don't forget to join your fellow Pity-fanatics in BLT's chatroom to
commiserate before, during, and after the big show!)

If you don't have a RealAudio Player yet, go get one:

http://www.real.com/products/player/download_player.html

So join The Thousand Pities Saturday and rock it with your 'puter!!!

Please forward this to any and all you think might be interested!!!

1. Chat Live with Musicians from around the world, Tonight!

Hey,
I just wanted to let everyone know that hearandplay.com is hosting a chat that

will be there to chat...discuss chords, music theory, improvisation, and more!
The topic for tonight is "Exploring Worship Chords" Check it Out!
http://www.hearandplay.com/at.cgi/233421

Hear and Play Music
http://hearandplay.com
-Free online lessons, forums, chord finder, 10-day piano course

2. Can I connect Microsoft Money with Internet using my LAN?

3. New season! - Internet Concert Series - Week #1

4. Pacific Bell ISP network

5. Internet Concert Series - Week #3

6. Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II NOISY

7. ! Ravello Live Concert