MOUNTING MIDI FILES ON THE NET

Post by Robert Steinber » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

Does anyone, or perhaps everyone but me, know the proper stuffing utility, type of suffix
or other techniques to get my files to you undamaged???

This question applies to files mounted on a web site or attached to EMail.

Thanks.

Post by Walter Voig » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Hi Folks,

> Does anyone, or perhaps everyone but me, know the proper stuffing utility, type of suffix
> or other techniques to get my files to you undamaged???

> This question applies to files mounted on a web site or attached to EMail.

> Thanks.

***************************************
***************************************

You can post midi files on the Web, two ways mainly.

One is to email them to some one as an "attached" file to regular email.
For this, you have to look up your browser's intructions, or ask your
internet provider.

The other way is to have your own Homepage on the Web, where you can
display your own midi files, using the appropriate HTML code.

Walter

MOUNTING MIDI FILES ON THE NET

Post by (Ivan Koude » Sat, 21 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Use commpresion tools like arj or zip, and attach it on E-mail
message.

Quote:>Hi Folks,

>Does anyone, or perhaps everyone but me, know the proper stuffing utility, type of suffix
>or other techniques to get my files to you undamaged???

>This question applies to files mounted on a web site or attached to EMail.

>Thanks.

WWW.Page: http://jagor.srce.hr/~ikoudela

Quote:>>>> Smile....Tomorow will be worse<<<<

                              Murphy