Question: Soundcard for Acid Pro 4.0

Post by Cait » Thu, 15 May 2003 04:19:00

Hi,

I am going to buy sonic foundry's Acid Pro 4.0  And Sound Forge Studio. I was
wondering what soundcard works best with it, and where I can get it. I need RCA
outs, and 1/8 or RCA inputs....and something affordable.

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Question: Soundcard for Acid Pro 4.0

Post by JB Seattl » Fri, 16 May 2003 00:18:43

Look at SoundBlaster Extigy.
JB

Quote:> Hi,

> I am going to buy sonic foundry's Acid Pro 4.0  And Sound Forge Studio. I
was
> wondering what soundcard works best with it, and where I can get it. I
need RCA
> outs, and 1/8 or RCA inputs....and something affordable.

> Thanks in advance,

> Keith

Question: Soundcard for Acid Pro 4.0

Post by Terry Donova » Tue, 20 May 2003 13:37:38

M-Audio...anyone will do the job...the cheapest is the Audiophile...going
now i think for less than 140

Quote:> Hi,

> I am going to buy sonic foundry's Acid Pro 4.0  And Sound Forge Studio. I
was
> wondering what soundcard works best with it, and where I can get it. I
need RCA
> outs, and 1/8 or RCA inputs....and something affordable.

> Thanks in advance,

> Keith

1. simple question about acid 4.0

i have a bunch of .wav file samples which i want to mix together to produce
multiple songs (with different bpm's) using acid 4.0.  my problem is that to
time-strech these sample for the different bpm tracks, the only way i know
how to do it is to copy/save multiple versions of the file after
time-stretching them in cool edit pro.  this means it takes up a lot of disk
space.

is it possible to just keep the original file and then load the file into
acid and then time-stretch within acid but preserve the original file? i
hope that makes sense !!!

also, if i have a sample which is say 4 seconds long, but i only want to
play the last second of it, how do i do that within acid?  is there somesort
of volume setting u can set on individual samples and adjust the volume
whilst the sample is playing?

thanks

2. HPFS partition disappeared after installing NT - help

3. Question about Cakewalk Pro Audio 4.0

4. Test Machine

5. Acid pro 4 help

6. Implementing MIBs in a manager

7. Can anyone steer me to an Acid Pro users forum?

8. 5mx and S25? -> refund?

9. Loops sound bad in Acid Pro 2

10. Acid Pro 3.0

11. looking for ACID PRO 1.0

12. Acid Pro 2.0 review

13. Syncing problem: Cakewalk to Acid Pro.