MIDI Files with Internet Explorer

Post by K6 is Ki » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

Greetings all!
I was wondering if someone out there could give me some help with a
MIDI/Internet Explorer problem.  I have been writing MID files to be
used as background music for my web pages, but when i view the pages,
Internet Explorer loads the wrong MIDI patches for the song.  Well
actually, it loads SOME of the wrong patches some of the correct
patches.  Is this a problem with Internet Explorer or is there some
specific way i have to format the MIDI files so IE will load them
correctly?

1. Internet Explorer ActiveX midi player

Trying to spruce up my web site, I downloaded Crescendo's and Yamaha's
ActiveX midi players.  I didn't like the way they captured a seperate
window, so I deleted these plugins.  My problem is that I seem to recall a
simple ActiveX midi plugin that was overwritten by Crescendo.  This lost
midi plugin resembled the Internet Explorer wav plugin. I would like to get
it back.

Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about?  If so, do you also know
how to re-install the missing plugin?

2. Deepspacetech?

3. Crescendo PLUS ActiveX MIDI player for Microsoft Internet Explorer autoinstalls

4. Help sought - G++ too slow!

5. Let MIDI Explorer identify your MIDI file.

6. SCSI cd-roms and digital audio extraction

7. Explorer Won't Play My Sound File!

8. I need advice on ad setting software (Updated)

9. I can't play MIDI files on the Internet ! ! !

10. Midi files/software archives on the Internet

11. Here's how to find MIDI files on the Internet

12. Midi files/software archives on the Internet

13. Copyright & MIDI files on the Internet