*Help! SBAWE32 not playing WAV's

Post by BRIAN_.. » Sat, 08 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Can someone Please help me?  I'm running Cakewalk 4.01 in Win95, using a
SBAWE32 PnP (486dx100,28Meg,1.6gig WD).  When I go to play a file that
includes MIDI & Digital Audio, it will sound one or two notes, then 'HANG'
for awhile (1 or 2 minutes) then stop.  When I go to play a file that
contains only MIDI, it works fine.  The wierd thing is that the problem
doesn't happen every time...

I also notice the same problem in 'Cool Edit'.  It will start to play the
WAV file (maybe one second) then it hangs.

I have installed the Latest(?) SWE95UP.EXE drivers for full-duplex.

Is there something I could have overlooked?

ANY help is GREATLY Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

1. MIDI's Play in Netscape but Not IE4...

Any reason I can't hear my built in MIDI file on my webpage with IE4, but I
CAN with Nescape 4?  I have sound enable, my speakers are on, etc.  But when
the page loads I hear nothing, and if I click a MIDI file to play it from
the source it loads up but then says (in the Active Movie control dialog
box) Unable to play, class not loaded.

Anyone know how I can get this to work?

Thanks...

Pete

2. SLIPped Netsuite News posting

3. Can't play .wav

4. Revo Synchronisation ...or not!

5. playing WAV's using cakewalk apprentice

6. FP2000 Theme Problem

7. Can't Play midi's HELP!

8. embeding fonts in XML

9. help re: .mid, .wav, and cd's- 2 easy ?'s

10. Help: WAV's and MIDI's...

11. Help - Compaq Midi not playing

12. Can't play midi's - What's wrong???

13. DO NOT OPEN THE FILE ATTACHED WITH 'CD-ROM 12.000 basi'