looking for the program--Microsoft Music Producer

looking for the program--Microsoft Music Producer

Post by Pete Col » Wed, 02 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi !

Quote:> I am looking for the Microsoft Music Producer...  Does anyone have a copy?
> Can you please email it to me?  or tell me where I can get it.

Try the microsoft web site ... http://www.microsoft.com ... and do a
search
from their search page.

Alternatively, you could try the free SSEYO Koan X Silver from
http://www.sseyo.com ! ;-)

Pete

Post by Irene Kudin » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>Hi !

>> I am looking for the Microsoft Music Producer...  Does anyone have a copy?
>> Can you please email it to me?  or tell me where I can get it.

The version MS had on their website was a time limitted version.  It seems it's
now available only as a part of their web builder program (Front Page?)
          -Irene Alora-