Programmable (from Java) Midi player/plugin?

Programmable (from Java) Midi player/plugin?

Post by Rob Fletche » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know of or recommend a Netscrape plug-in (or a
helper app) which will allow me to send it commands from
Java to play around with the track mix (mute/pan/volume)?

I want to be able to run a VR simulation (e.g.with VRML)
but to be able to mix the sound track using cues from the
VR world - hence the ability to control the mid file player
requirement.

Any pointers or help would be much appreciated.

TIA, Rob.
--
Dr Rob P Fletcher. Graphics Coordinator,Computing Service
University of York,YORK YO1 5DD, UK

RobCam: http://www.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/robcam.html

1. List of Downloadable MIDI Players, MIDI Plugins, & Karaoke Players

This fast-downloading, image-free page has a list of Windows, DOS, Mac and
Amiga MIDI players, MIDI plugins and Karaoke Players.

   http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/help/midi-players.html

It includes the new English version of "Wingroove" for Windows.
(Previously only available in Japanese.)

Copy and Paste Link for Web Page Writers.

Players, MIDI Plugins and MIDI Karaoke Players on the Net</a>

  Standard MIDI Files on the Net - The List of Sites With MIDI Files
    At 2 Locations:
        http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html
        http://www.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/MIRRORS/SMF/

2. My Modem

3. * Plugins, plugins, and more plugins!

4. Want to buy: 3.5 //c drive

5. Java Midi player available

6. Drag/drop and Click question

7. Ask me my midi player (Totus Midi Player) and I'll send you

8. GTECH DK hiring

9. Voyce LX4 programmable midi controller?

10. Programmable Midi Controller

11. Reccomendations for PC programmable midi foot controllers

12. MIDI programmable foot switches