FS: SCI Six Trak

Post by rgipso » Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:00:00

For sale SCI Six Trak synth/sequencer in B/B+ cond. Comes with spare IC
from Wine Country. Manual not available. Taking serious offers only.
Please respond to email.
RG

1. HELP w/ SCI Six Trak

I have a used SCI Six Trak that doesn't have any audio output. When I
power the unit up, everything seems to work OK - I can change programs,
parameters, etc. I was given this keyboard without a manual, and have
looked at web sites for help. Since I don't know anything about this
unit, the solution could be as simple as not having the right patch
called up, or the right option enabled, etc. I recently purchased a
"survival kit" from Wine Country, so I have an extra chip and pot if
needed. Any suggestions as to what I should  look for? I don't want to
spend $100 to get it repaired. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in

RG

2. IPX over TCP IP... advice anyone?

3. LOOKING FOR CARIN ROBERTS (SIX TRAK)

4. Diamond Stealth 64 Video - DOESN'T DELIVER !!!!!!

5. Secuential circuits SIX TRAK HELP!!!

6. >>> Is It Possible to Refill the HP 660C Cartridges <<<

7. Sequential Circuits Six-Trak

8. Mail Order Software Companies

9. FS: Korg Wavestation A/D with six cards

10. Six Alanis MIDI's Here!!!!!

11. help with MIDI for the MOOG SONIC SIX/ CRUMAR SPIRIT

12. ============== SCI Prophet 5 rev 3.1 $800/oho ===============