Q: Roland Singer Songwriter Windows GI Demo

Q: Roland Singer Songwriter Windows GI Demo

Post by John Hennes » Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone seen the Roland Singer Songwiter GI
demo at www.rolandus.com. I've tried to download it
 (sswriter.zip, 2.4M) but it stops at 1.8 M and will not
unzip properly.

 Is there an alternative site? I've tried ftp-ing to
 ftp.rolandus.com but I can't get in as ftp or
anonymous user. I tried 'guest' and 'visitor' and
still no luck what gives?

Any info is appreciated

1. ADV: demo version of new notation product for guitarists and songwriters available for download

Hi folks,

Came across a new notation product aimed at guitarists and songwriters,
called G7.

http://www.g7info.com/

Direct link to download the demo version, for both Windows and Mac:

http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/download/get.pl?com=sh?=g7demo

2. Publishing problems

3. FS: Roland GK-2A/GI-10 hex pickup/midi converter for Guitar

4. Faulty Milan or HD-driver?

5. Roland GI-10 Midi Interface

6. Motorola/UDS Press Release 1

7. Roland JX305 & KORG D8 & Roland DR-202 Demo Model Sale

8. Roland GI-10 Guitar to MIDI - Replacement Soon?

9. Roland GI-10 Guitar to MIDI-Replacement Soon??