Wanted - Celine Dion MIDI file

Post by Geoff Shan » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello fellow musicians and music lovers alike:

I know it's bad form to do what I'm doing now (ie: blindly posting a
request to several newsgroups that I've never read), but time is of the
essence.  I realise I may well be posting inappropriately to some of these
groups, and if this is so, I apologise in advance.  Some may even see it
as flame bate, so if you do, please confine it to E-mail so that the
newsgroup can get on with its normal business.

I'm looking for a particular Celine Dion MIDI file.  I don't even know if
it exists, but if it does, I need to get it.  The song is "Love doesn't
ask why" from "The colour of my love".  A friend has asked me to organise
a backing tape to sing at a wedding in 3 weeks time and I don't see myself
having time to sequence it myself, what with uni work and so forth.

If anyone can provide any information that may be helpful, please E-mail

Thank you for your time.

Geoff.

1. Updated Homepage with midi theme of the month CELINE DION

Hello,
visit my updated homepage and get:
- the best Star Trek - Midi's
- 130 Wavetable optimized Movie, TV, Pop and Rock midi's
- Midi theme of the month: Celine DION
- Crescendo-Support for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator
- Full support for Non-Frames Browsers
- Now i started a list with the best links for your Soundblaster-Soundcard
  (mail me your favorite links to make this list better).

Thank you and have fun,

http.//ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/werner_friedl
Site Developer Level II

2. Soundblaster and "Under A Killing Moon"

3. Request: Celine Dion - Prayer

4. Acad11 DOS runs with emm386?

5. Celine Dion et autres

6. Raptor and PIX

7. Celine Dion's Titanic Theme

8. is microteck E6 compatible with adaptec 2910b?

9. REQ: Let's Talk About Love (Celine Dion)

10. Celine Dion (All By my self)

11. CĂ©line's 25th birthday...

12. Where is "The Prayer" C.Dion & A.Bocelli???