No manual for Quickshop MIDI Composer- need help.

No manual for Quickshop MIDI Composer- need help.

Post by MegaHurt » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:54:38

Acquired a Quickshop MIDI Composer, but without
the benefit of a manual.  I've managed to connect
it to a SoundBlaster Live and play via the Creative
Keyboard application, and have used it with an
old copy of CakeWalk, so it's functional and OK
for my needs.

But I can't figure out all the selection functions.

Octave up and down, pitch and modulation all work
fine, but I don't know how to use the MIDI/Select
control- which is apparently used in conjuction
with the keyboard, for certain key are opposite
labels which say: MIDI Channels 1-16, After Touch,
Velocity, Chorus Depth, Reverb Depth, Pan Pot,
Volume, Numeric Keypad 1-10, Cancel, Enter and
more.

Do these only work with certain software, or can
they perform their functions generally?  Maybe I
just don't know the trick?

Thanks

1. nos. of device, need connection advise!

I own a sblive soundcard, 1 Korg NS5R module, 1 Roland SC88 Pro module, 1
Roland PC-200 Mk2 Keyboard controller, can anybody tell me what is that
greatest way to connect all of these. I can only spare the midi in/out form
SBlive's digital I/O unit, and one serial port for connect.

2. SCSI and INT 13h

3. Need a good Quasimidi/Technox Manual..any help needed.

4. DNS Verification

5. i NEED help getting a manual

6. v 4.0 and signatures

7. HELP: Need Roland PC-200 MKII MANUAL

8. Hi

9. DHP33 User Manual - I need a copy or someone to help me use it

10. Midi composers needed for Japanese CRPG

11. Midi Composers Needed

12. We need some midi composers

13. Cheetah MK5 midi keyboard manual needed