Where to buy midi-files on the Net?

Post by Michael Ander » Tue, 06 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I want to buy single midi files on the internet (after listening to a demo
version of this file). Where do I find such a site?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Michael D. Anders

Where to buy midi-files on the Net?

Post by JB/Seattl » Tue, 06 Jul 1999 04:00:00

TrychoTunes

Quote:> I want to buy single midi files on the internet (after listening to a demo
> version of this file). Where do I find such a site?

> Thanks for your suggestions!

> Michael D. Anders

1. Standard MIDI Files on the Net - Nov 13, 1997 Update (18,000+ URLs)

Standard MIDI Files on the Net - November 13, 1997 Update
       It's been updated to include over 18,000 Links.

         Visit the pages online.

               Standard MIDI Files on the Net - Japan
                http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/

               (It should be on the mirror sites soon.)

         Or download the complete list and use it from your private computer.

               HTTP URls (380K, expands to 1,750K)
               http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/smfonnet.zip

               FTP URLs
               http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/smfonftp.zip

          There are also already some new URLs on the NEW SUBMISSIONS page.

               http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/sub/smfs.html
------------------------------------
Standard MIDI Files on the Net
The List of Sites With MIDI Files
http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html
------------------------------------
Optimized for Speed: no images, no frames, no JavaScript, no advertising, minimal HTML, no nonsense

2. Is anyone running a telnet demon?

3. HOW DO I STORE A MIDI FILE ON THE NET FOR EASY DOWNLOADING?

4. Still trying to find my list of UPN Suffixes in AD

5. Jam live on the Net and make your own MIDI files

6. Generate List of post install variations to Standard Excel install

7. Ques. about my net providers policy on midi files

8. Upgrade 2400 to 9600+????

9. How to put MIDI files on the net?

10. MOUNTING MIDI FILES ON THE NET

11. "Standard MIDI Files on the Net Searches" has been updated to 37 searches

12. 30 new sites with MIDI Files added to SMF on the Net

13. MIDI files on the net!