ANNC: Macintosh Digital Audio Discussion Group

ANNC: Macintosh Digital Audio Discussion Group

Post by Paul Braunbehre » Wed, 25 Mar 1998 04:00:00

This is the announcement for the DAW-Mac mailing list.

the instructions.

DAW-Mac is a mailing list that deals with Digital Audio Workstations on the
Macintosh platform.  Discussions include products from Digidesign, lexicon,
Ensoniq, Opcode, MutU, Emagic, Steinberg, Gallery, Waves, Arboretum, TC
Electronics etc. and there are also discussions on related topics, such as
mastering in the digital domain, bit rate hype, what is dither and why do I
need it, etc.

There is a web page at http://www.daw-mac.com and there is also an archive
of past posts so you can research a topic.

As of nov 97 parts of the website and archive are under construction, so
plese bear with me while I improve things.  Soon all the archives will be
searchable and threaded and html-ized, so this will make finding
information a lot easier.

If you have any question, or if you have a suggestion etc.  please email me
at the address below.  Also, if you think this message is inappropriate for
this group or appropriate for another group, please let me know.

I've set follow ups to go to rec.audio.pro only, so if you reply via news,
it won't clog up all the groups.

Cheers,

1. ANNC: Macintosh Digital Audio Discussion Group

[...]

2. Windows 3.1 support in OS/2 2.0 - will run real mode apps!

3. games - hints

4. First "IBM Java" Game Due Oct

5. HP 660C drivers for AutoCAD 12 for DOS