PINK :get the party started

Post by Jaso » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 06:40:03

2009?

Quote:

>  cherche PINK :get the party started midi
> merci

1. Getting Started with Midi

I want to be able to connect both my guitar and keyboard to my computer.

The problem is I am on a VERY limited budget, and I have no idea where to
start with what interface to connect to my computer.

My sound card is imbedded on my motherboard, with an Intel chip.

I want to do this as cheaply as possible, and would appreciate any advise.

Thanks, and I look forward to your responses

Raddad

2. LovED the Brando screen protector...

3. Getting Started!

4. Applying XSL For-Each and not seeing result

5. Just getting started!...How can I make my sounds more authentic?

6. Videomaster RGB colour splitter...

7. getting started

8. Spanning Tree Monitoring

9. Getting Started with Cubase