cheap low-latency sound card?

Post by Mark Karjaluot » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:52:44

Just wondering if you all might have a recommendation or two? I'm using
propellerheads reason, but my Turtle beach card isn't cutting it.

I'm on a Dell P3 450, with 256 megs of ram. The controller is a cheap roland
pc-70.

karj

1. asio driver or low latency sound-card?

I have a turtle beach montego 2 card, that I'm using with Reason and a
Roland PC-70 controller. The problem is a fair bit of latency, and no ASIO
driver listed as an option.

Is there any way aside from the manufacturer that I can get an ASIO driver?
Turtle Beach doesn't list one, and Dell doesn't know of one.

And in the event that all fails, what would be a recommendation for
inexpensive sound card with minimal latency?

2. the audio CD I burned couldn't be played on my CD-ROM

3. best low latency S/card

4. SMS SP3 german bug ?

5. Win95, cheap sound card, and cheap midi keyboard

6. Adding computers to AD

7. Recommended low latency MIDI soundcard for Sonar DAW?

8. Good cheap Sound/Midi cards

9. Looking for cheap A-D Sound card

10. Need cheap Sound card or add-on

11. Virtual sound card vs hardware synth/sound card