playlists for midi

Post by MysticScienti » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Thank you JB.

playlists for midi

Post by JB/Seattl » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

You are welcome--I Like WinAmp for a lot of functions--the interface is
pretty cool with the bulit in EQ.
JB

Quote:> Thank you JB.

1. Cadenza MIDI Diary playlist

The Cadenza MIDI Diary has featured original music in MIDI format, one
piece per day, since November 1997. We leave it to you to work out
how many pieces that makes! Many composers are represented, from all
over the world.

Here's our playlist for this coming weekend and beyond:

Friday 22 October     'Elegy' by Dan Rowe
Saturday 23 October   'English Suite' by Robert W Thompson
Sunday 24 October     'Razor' by Stephen Fox
Monday 25 October     'Nightingale' by David Pennant
Tuesday 26 October    'Crow Walk' by Dan Rowe

The Cadenza MIDI Diary
http://www.cadenza.org/midi/
A daily dose of original MIDI in various styles appears at 00:00 ET

2. HELP!!!!

3. how to make a midi playlist?

4. HP200lx/cellular

5. Shareware: MIDI Genie 1.50 - Play mid/wav/avi from playlist/Zip

6. Spliting mail between servers

7. Cakewalk -- Playlist mode "bug"

8. HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI

9. YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI

10. FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI, FREE MIDI