Let MIDI Explorer identify your MIDI file.

Let MIDI Explorer identify your MIDI file.

Post by MIDI Explor » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

You may now search by (exact) MIDI file length with the MIDI Explorer
Search Engine (http://www.musicrobot.com) . What good is this? Do you
have any MIDI files that you want more information about (like the
song name, for example). Simply enter its lengh and select 'Search
(bytes)' and then examine the results. You will need to get the exact
length, using Window's properties, for example.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, this search engine now accesses 1.6
million MIDI files.

Enjoy!

MIDI Explorer

1. MIDI Files with Internet Explorer

Greetings all!
I was wondering if someone out there could give me some help with a
MIDI/Internet Explorer problem.  I have been writing MID files to be
used as background music for my web pages, but when i view the pages,
Internet Explorer loads the wrong MIDI patches for the song.  Well
actually, it loads SOME of the wrong patches some of the correct
patches.  Is this a problem with Internet Explorer or is there some
specific way i have to format the MIDI files so IE will load them
correctly?

2. Hisoft C compiler instructions.

3. Looking for " Let There Be Peace On Earth, and Let it Begin With Me"

4. HELP! Blue tinge w/ UMAX 1200S scans

5. wanted - midi file - let there be love

6. atguard

7. Explorer Won't Play My Sound File!

8. Listview select prob

9. Let MidiPlus Play and Organize Your Favorite Media Files

10. Internet Explorer ActiveX midi player

11. Crescendo PLUS ActiveX MIDI player for Microsoft Internet Explorer autoinstalls

12. ATB - let u go midi