Hello

Post by Troope » Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:05:10

Hello everybody!
I`m new at this usenet group!
Nice to meet you

1. gcc -o hello hello.cpp ** not!!!

gcc -o hello hello.cpp

returns this message..

Usage: cpp [switches] input output

gcc hello.cpp -o hello

returns the same message

cpp: Usage: cpp [switches] input output

Someone mind letting me in on the little secret that will allow me to compile
programs in gcc ? . I used the installer, so it must be broken as my source
won't compile. What the hell am I doing wrong. No amount of FAQ reading has
helped.

Anyone had this problem ? Anyone know how GCC should be installed when the
installer program don't work ?

Later

--
Luke Crook
Student, Port Elizabeth Technikon, South Africa

2. Iostream.h error

3. Hello...hello (Did you come to Cebit97?)

4. About Winsock over IPX/SPX

5. Hello? Printer, hello?

6. NTDS KCC error 1265

7. Cannot load type clr:Hello.HelloService, Hello

8. hello.c = 190kB hello.exe ?

9. gcc hello.c -o hello.exe 55 seconds to compile and link

10. HP OmniGo pin-outs? Hello, hello?

11. Strange "Hello's" (was The War on the Word "Hello")