Free subscription-Music Classifieds

Post by Michael Harwar » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

The Music Classifieds will be sent to you free
via e-mail once a week.  The ads which appear
in this paper will be anything related to music
(ie gear for sale, agents wanted, collaborators
wanted, etc.)

For your free subscription, simply respond to

name and e-mail address.  Please don't respond
to this newsgroup.

1. Free subscription-Music Classifieds

The Music Classifieds will be sent to you free via e-mail once a
week.  The ads which appear in this paper will be anything
related to music (ie gear for sale, agents wanted, collaborators
wanted, etc.)

For your free subscription, simply e-mail me at

--
Michael Harward

2. Two Displays on NS/Intel?

3. Mac emulator(s) for SGI workstations?

4. Look New Free Music Classified Ad Page !!!

5. RRAS and browsing

6. *New Music Resource Center, Free Classifieds, Link Your Page

7. Win95's 200 black sheep list...is it out?

8. *New Music Resource Site, Free Classifieds, Link Your Page!

9. New Music Web Site-Free Links and Classifieds

10. Use our free 450+ Mailing List Subscription Manager

11. Free classified ads for musicians

12. free classified ads