DP4 problems

Post by brucecoughli » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:32:41

I'm having a number of problems with DP4 on OSX and haven't heard back from
MOTU on them.

MAS won't connect to the Digidesign CoreAudio driver (v 1.2). Keeps giving
me errors so that I can't escape the alert box until I change audio to
Built-in. The error I get trying to connect to Digidesign HW (MIX) is:
MasAudio CoreAudio error !hog[560492391:1]

Save as Template doesn't work.... It keeps coming up to some other New
Template (I guess derived from one converted from OS9). Even when I make
changes and get it the way I want, then Save as New Template (which appears
to go OK),  when I choose NEW from the file menu, this other older template
comes up. Happens repeatedly.

TIA