deolta 44 please answer me

Post by Lukasz Stasinsk » Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:13:08

what can you tell me......
is it wotrt it's price ???
i want it for recording from CS2X synth.....
Will the sound be better then SB live 5.1 or Hoontech value "something card"
????

please help quick

deolta 44 please answer me

Post by Shaw » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:40:58

> what can you tell me......

I can tell you that it works for me.  It gets sound from an instrument
into music software, cubase, cakewalk, etc..  It sounds good when it
gets there and sounds good when I monitor.

Quote:> is it wotrt it's price ???

It was to me.  Four ins and Four outs for $160.00.
Quote:> i want it for recording from CS2X synth.....

Don't know about that.
Quote:> Will the sound be better then SB live 5.1 or Hoontech value "something card"
> ????

Don't know.
My only gripe so far (only had it a few weeks) is that the software
mixer interface that comes with it is not as streamlined as perhaps it
could be.
I sometimes have to switch settings when I go from record to playback.
 I've heard of remedies for this but haven't had much time to try
them.
For me there was, and is, a pretty steep learning curve with this, but
then I am new to higher end sound reinforcement/recording gear.  I've
spent many years with antiquated simple boards etc..

Good Luck
Shawn

1. 48khz to 44.1khz???

recordering with sblive i've to convert from 48 to 44.1khz,
where can I get a good software for that.
What's WaveLab? Some people indicates me this software and I
can find only some demo versions.
Thanks, Federico.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Subscribing to Multiple Cellular Services

3. Lexicon Core2 Vs Delta 44

4. Bookmark goes to new window

5. Lots of 44.1khz 16-bit Samples--they're free

6. W2K Shutdown while work and safe all Mode

7. R: Che fine ha fatto il sito KARAOKE 44

8. LHARC

9. ATTN: Jeff Glatt - can you please answer a question about the new Cakewalk(5.0)?

10. Labtec "Imager", Please Answer My Questions ;)

11. Please Answer MIDI Question

12. Poll: Please Take 2 Minutes to Answer...