Thank you from new songwriter......

Post by Coquett » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:01:52

I just wanted to extend a "Thank you" to all the people who visited my
website and e-mailed, posted, or signed my guestbook with comments
regarding my music and new website.

There were many wonderful comments and good suggestions for continued
success.

If you have not had to opportunity to visit my site and would be
interested in helping a newbie by commenting on the music posted
there, the site is located at...

www.onlinerock.com/musicians/coquette

Constructive comments are always welcome.

Again, l appreciate all of the feedback.

Regards,

Coquette

1. oVerduB: new site seeking links to other songwriters on the net

Hello,
oVerduB is a new site that is about songwriting on the net. There are loads
of real audio files of songs that you can listen to in real time ,as well
as links to other songwriters on the net.
We need more links, so if you write tunes and post them on the net drop us
a line so we can link  up to ya.
And if you would like to check out the work we have done on the site so far
we'd love it if you dropped by.

peace,
James Stark
oVerduB

http://www.sisna.com/users/overdub

2. Psion 5MX and VPN

3. New website designed for musicians & songwriters

4. inline asm question

5. ADV: demo version of new notation product for guitarists and songwriters available for download

6. URL Link not auto-open

7. New Midi/Songwriter magazine seeks writers.

8. atari st games

9. New XG New XG New XG New XG (you get the idea)

10. MIDI songwriter needed

11. attn: composers/songwriters

12. Q: Roland Singer Songwriter Windows GI Demo