Cadenza MIDI Diary

Post by Keith Bramic » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 05:49:06

Just a quick plug for the Cadenza MIDI Diary, putting up
a new original MIDI file every day since November 1997 at :

http://www.cadenza.org/midi/?a

We've got about 1900 pieces in the archive, and they're
all still available online.

If you'd like to submit a new piece, please read our
instructions at :

http://www.cadenza.org/midi/submit.htm?a

Happy composing!

1. This week at the Cadenza MIDI Diary ...

Coming this week in the Cadenza MIDI Diary
at http://www.cadenza.org/midi/ ....

If you're quick you'll catch "After" by Rami Moscovich (and
in any case you can hear his pieces "Before" and "After"
in our ever-increasing archive of currently 400 pieces).

Saturday 12 December
"Mezzicate" by Keith Bramich

Sunday 13 December
"Sea of Tranquility, part I" by David Rubenstein

Monday 14 December
"Umm?" by Colin and Keith Bramich

Then three pieces for strings from
Argentina by Matias Giuliani:

Tuesday 15 December
"Chacarera intro"

Wednesday 16 December
"Zarabanda"

Thursday 17 December
"3 voices invention"

Friday 18 December
"Mugwump" by Dan Rowe

Saturday 19 December
"Jamda" by Rami Moscovich and Dan Rowe

The music appears one piece each day, joining
our archive of over 13 months of daily music.

Can you contribute? We accept original MIDI
pieces from all over the world.

2. frames still a problem

3. Wanted: C++ SQL-Sever DB-Library class

4. Cadenza MIDI Diary playlist

5. IRQ usage

6. More from the MIDI diary ...

7. AU player / sound converter?

8. Cadenza music sequencer?

9. Dear Diary ... :)

10. Dear Diary ...

11. HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI, HOT, MIDI

12. YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI --- YES MIDI