Musicstar manual needed...

Post by Tony Cianfaglion » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:54:15

Thanks for the reply.  It seems pretty straightforward.  What I was mainly
wondering about was if the included programs would work with a larger
regular midi keyboard as well or is the setup geared only for the tiny
keyboard provided?

Also, I seem to be missing disk 1 of 7.  They were in a factory sealed
package but disk 1 is not there; only disk 2 of 7 through 7 of 7.

> >I picked up a Reveal Musicstar midi keyboard with software but no manual,
> >at a thrift store, for my nephew.

> >Is there information or a manual online somewhere for this device.  It
> >connects to a PC via the sound card.

> It's pretty easy to use, just install the software and start it. The
> JammerGrid is pretty cool, I wish I could find a full-fledged version of
> it.  The best way to figure it out is to play with it.  The little
> keyboard is split into 2 parts, the left 6(or so) keys are for the
> accompianment and the right keys are for the melody.
> I gave mine away, so I can't send you a photocopy of the manual, sorry.

Musicstar manual needed...

Post by Tony Cianfaglion » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:34:01

Thanks.  I'll check them out.

-------------------------------------

> >Also, I seem to be missing disk 1 of 7.  They were in a factory sealed
> >package but disk 1 is not there; only disk 2 of 7 through 7 of 7.

> Mine came with a cd. They still sell them on ebay, maybe you could get
> a cd for $5.  Write to one of the sellers, and ask if they could make
> you a copy.  You probably could win a bid on a whole boxed unit for
> $5. :-)  The jammer-grid was the only worthwhile thing about it.

> Also http://compgeeks.com sell brand new ones(although they are
> surplus), that's where I got mine.

1. Musicstar manual needed...

I picked up a Reveal Musicstar midi keyboard with software but no manual,
at a thrift store, for my nephew.

Is there information or a manual online somewhere for this device.  It
connects to a PC via the sound card.

Thanks...

2. Intel ExtherExpress 32 and NS/FIP?

3. MusicStar - Software Needed

4. Learning assembly?

5. Need a good Quasimidi/Technox Manual..any help needed.

6. bad icons

7. cakewalk 8 pro manual needed: email me thanks

8. Fortran to C converter

9. Manual for MC1 needed

10. No manual for Quickshop MIDI Composer- need help.

11. Need a manual for Ensoniq SQ 1 plus.

12. Desperately need Manual for PEARL SC-40