HELP ! X'mas musics need ID

Post by Joe Leun » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

This zip file contains 15 Christmas MIDI musics, I need the full titles for
them -- hopfully the Author who wrote them as well.  Please e-mail me if
possible.

Thanks alot for help!

Joe Leung

begin 600 christmas.zip
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

HELP ! X'mas musics need ID

Post by Joe Leun » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Look out for ch005.mid and ch009.mid, the base/organ are very loud!

1. School Music Technology Demo, Needham MA, need help

Hi all,

I got no response from my last try at this but I thought I'd give it one
more try before giving up on usenet posting.

We are doing a Technology Fair at the Mitchell Elementary School next
month (currently scheduled for 5/10/00) to showcase the role of
technology in education. My small part of this is to demonstrate music
technology. I can do sound generation and MIDI and musical notation just
with what I have already but I thought it would be fun to have "real"
musicians (professional of amateur) show off how they use technology in
their work/art/play.

If anyone out there knows anyone who might be interested in this, please
let me know. I did this myself last year (the music demo) and it was a
lot of fun.

thanks

Robin Colgrove
Needham, MA

2. FS: indigo II extreme

3. Voyetra Software - Need Product ID

4. Help on Hayes 56K modem

5. ** Need References For Roland Sysex Model ID Values **

6. ST Penpals list

7. Do I need User-ID/Password to be able to post in this Group?

8. Is there an SNMP equivalent to "Reload in [x]" / "Reload cancel" commands?

9. Country Arstist Needs Help ( Ain't understandin' MIDI )

10. Help needed converting .SVQ's --> .MID's & vice versa.

11. US-PA, MA The Music never dies!**Up to $90k**ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Philadelphia or Boston

12. Need more computer interpret music help. Please help.

13. Need Norton Music's Styles vol. 4,5,6,7 Will Trade