Coda Finale 2002 for Win9x/NT $210

Post by Genac » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:03:44

We offer the best prices on Coda Music software for Educational and Theological
Customers. Students, Faculty and Staff of recognized educational institutions
-- K-12 to Higher Education -- as well as the educational institutions
themselves are eligible to purchase Coda Music software at these discounted
prices. Churches and other Theological Organizations are also eligible to
purchase Coda software at discounted prices. Documentation of Academic or
Theological status required at the time of placement of your order.

Some popular Coda titles we offer include  --

1. Coda Finale 2002 for Windows9x/NT                                  $210
2. Coda PrintMusic 2001 for Win9x/NT                                   $54
3. Coda SmartMusic Studio 6.0 for Win9x/NT                         $99
4. Coda Intonation Trainer 1.0 for Win9x/NT                            $119
5. Coda Allegro 2001 for Win9x/NT                                        $169

(PA residents add 6% sales tax)
(TX residents add 8.25% sales tax)

All products are full packs and include manuals and registration.

We also carry music software from Sonic Foundry, CakeWalk, Steinberg (Cubase),
and more.. Visit our web site for more information.

All products are full packs and include manuals and registration.

We also carry products licenses, and Lab-Packs at substantial discounts for
educational institutions. Call us at 800-433-6326 for more information.

Place your order at www.academic-softwares.com and receive $5 UPS Ground
Shipping on all orders.
Genesis Technologies, Inc. is an Authorized Academic Software Reseller. We
carry a complete range of software for the PC and Macintosh platforms -- all at
special academic pricing. We represent over 75 publishers and carry over 2500
titles. Some publishers we represent include Adobe, AlienSkin, Allaire,
AutoDesk, BorisFX, Borland, CakeWalk, Caligari, Coda Music, Corel, Diehl
Graphsoft, Dragon Systems, Edmark, FileMaker, Final Draft, Inspiration, Intuit,
Knowledge Adventure, Learning Company, Lotus, Macromedia, Mathsoft, Media100,
Microsoft, Nemetschek, Newtek, Sonic Foundry, Steinberg, Symantec, SPSS,
Waterloo Maple, Wolfram Research, Xerox/Scansoft and more. We also carry a
range of computer hardware and peripherals at hard to beat prices.

Visit us on the web at  www.academic-softwares.com for our complete online
catalog and pricelist, special promotions and value bundles, information on how
to buy and more. Place your order online and get $5 UPS Ground Shipping on all
orders!!

To qualify for these special prices, you should be a Full- or Part- Time
student, faculty or staff member at an accredited educational institution (K-12
or higher).

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not charge a
surcharge on credit card orders.

For more information, or to place an order, e-mail -- or contact --

Genesis Technologies Inc
Toll Free : 800-433-6326
Fax : 512-327-0494

Web Site :  http://www.academic-softwares.com

1. Finale 2002?

Just got an upgrade card to Finale 2002 for Windows. Anyone tried the
upgrade yet? It sometimes seems that Finale has upgrades too often, always
at a high price. How much is it improved? Really worth the upgrade price?

Do they give you a printed manual this time? It's fine to have online
manuals, but one should receive a printed one too. (Although I'm glad that
in recent years they consolidated it into one manual, rather than the
confusing several manuals they used to have.) But the 2001 version came with
no printed manual at all, which I consider cheap, especially considering
what they charge for the upgrade.

2. IDL5.2 crashes NT4???

3. Finale 2002 entry - editing notes after entry

4. PPC 620

5. Qestion on Finale 2002: hearing your midi keyboard play your Soundblaster while recording

6. Old Apple 2 Crackers & Pirates forum

7. Finale 2002 question: align midi playback with notation

8. Tiny fonts in Desktop and Windows Explorer?

9. Finale 2002 Query

10. Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

11. finale 2002 - propellerhead reason - hubi

12. Finale 2002 or Sibelius 2????

13. Cubase WaveLab 3.0 for Win9x/NT $255