An Announcement from Jarl Sigurd(the real one)

An Announcement from Jarl Sigurd(the real one)

Post by Jarl Sigur » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:23:34

I'd just like to announce that in two weeks time my contract with
ampcast will expire.  At the present time I am rather doubtful as to
whether I will be renewing it.  So if you want to download mp3's
of my black-metal-jazz fusion songs or my orchestral pieces for free
you had better do so in the next two weeks, because after that they
may be gone.

Jarl Sigurd

to download Jarl Sigurd's music while you still can, visit
http://www.ampcast.com/search/band.php?id=9098
or http://www.ampcast.com/JarlSigurd

An Announcement from Jarl Sigurd(the real one)

Post by Richard Kilpatric » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:33:16

Quote:>So if you want to download mp3's
>of my black-metal-jazz fusion songs or my orchestral pieces for free
>you had better do so in the next two weeks, because after that they
>may be gone.

*grabs the paper*

Capricorn: Today will suck greatly. However, there will be a chink of
light in the darkness. Your lucky number is 13 and your stone is gained.

Wow. It amazes me how accurate they are!

(Seriously, you're not going to give in that easily surely? Why not go
back to MP3, then at least people can enjoy your work :) ).

Richard
--
Electronica Experimental music, 80s synth, CX5MII/128 |\      _,,,---,,_
Korg M1, rvrsP800, Trinity ProX, Casio DGs, iMac SE   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,

Post by John Grabowsk » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:50:50

> I'd just like to announce that in two weeks time my contract with
> ampcast will expire.  At the present time I am rather doubtful as to
> whether I will be renewing it.  So if you want to download mp3's
> of my black-metal-jazz fusion songs or my orchestral pieces for free
> you had better do so in the next two weeks, because after that they
> may be gone.

"Attention K-Mart shoppers...."

John

--
Wisdom begins in wonder.  --Socrates

An Announcement from Jarl Sigurd(the real one)

Post by Kenny Chaffi » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:06:59

Quote:> I'd just like to announce that in two weeks time my contract with
> ampcast will expire.  At the present time I am rather doubtful as to
> whether I will be renewing it.  So if you want to download mp3's
> of my black-metal-jazz fusion songs or my orchestral pieces for free
> you had better do so in the next two weeks, because after that they
> may be gone.

> Jarl Sigurd

> to download Jarl Sigurd's music while you still can, visit

ROTFLMAO!
KAC
--
Kenny A. Chaffin
KAC Website Design - http://www.kacweb.com

1. Jarl Sigurd CD Price Increase Announcement!

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have
just raised the price on my mp3.com DAM CD's of my
Piano concerto and Cello Concerto from $6.99 US to
$7.00 US!  That's an increase of $0.01 US or $0.02
Australian.  Why have I done this.  Well I'm rather fond
of nice round numbers.  Also since I get half the profits
of the CD's I sell, I'm puzzled as to who gets the extra
penny should one of my CD's sell for $6.99.  Do I get
$3.49 or $3.50?

Jarl Sigurd

Order a Jarl Sigurd CD today, 5 satisfied customers
can't be wrong, http://www.mp3.com/JarlSigurd

2. Sanyo CDR-H94A / Media Magic Windows NT Driver

3. Jarl Sigurd's First Cello Concerto Posted

4. uVAX 4000 won't find SCSI-controller.

5. Countdown to Jarl Sigurd's Demise?

6. WANTED:toner kit for LN03 printer

7. Jarl Sigurd Abandons MIDI!

8. Option in PDM

9. Announcing a New Jarl Sigurd MP3 Site

10. Jarl Sigurd Thanks His Many Loyal Fans

11. A Third Jarl Sigurd CD Now Available!

12. Jarl Sigurd CD's Now Available Thru Vitaminic!!!

13. Announcing A New Jarl Sigurd Song!