batch tool to alter song names.

Post by Mark Hamli » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:00:22

My keyboard uses the  midi-song-name rather than the filename in its
display.  This field is often left blank in the files I am using (hundreds
of small ones) so I usually have to play it to find out what it is.

Is there a midi smf tool which will batch update the song parameter of a
selection of files?

If not can anyone make a recommend for the job either Perl/Java or
Smalltalk?

Mark

1. FS: Pro Tools 24 & Pro Tools III

Heres some info on a couple systems for sale.

PT24 (Core = Disk I/O & DSP Farm) w/ all software, manuals, reg cards
w 888 24

      asking $8,000 us

PTIII used for about 7 months (Core)
w 888

      asking $5,000 us

INTERESTED?????  Let me know as I am sure these systems will not last
long.

Be well.

Jay-J

2. US, IL - LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER NEEDED

3. Slowing Down Music without altering Pitch

4. Amiga MUD

5. Altering Voices

6. Anyone have an update on ZyXEL V.34

7. PITCH ALTERING

8. Atari Falcons $799!!!!!

9. volume control in batch conversion (mid2wav)

10. Volume control midi2wav batch

11. Playing MIDI files from a batch file.

12. Batch file editors for Cakewalk PA 9.03?