Drum Looping in Home Studio 2002 XL

Post by E » Thu, 08 May 2003 17:24:31

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong! I'm trying to make a four measure
drum beat,like the beat in the RS "Honky Tonk Woman". I set up a loop time
and do the drum beat on the keyboard and it comes out too short or too long,
I can't seem to trim it and when I copy and paste it it's all out of wack!
Thank's to all,Ed

Drum Looping in Home Studio 2002 XL

Post by JB Seattl » Sat, 10 May 2003 01:54:13

what seqencer and what midi sound source?
JB

Quote:> Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong! I'm trying to make a four
measure
> drum beat,like the beat in the RS "Honky Tonk Woman". I set up a loop time
> and do the drum beat on the keyboard and it comes out too short or too
long,
> I can't seem to trim it and when I copy and paste it it's all out of wack!
> Thank's to all,Ed

1. newbie question about home studio 2002 and c-media built-in audio

I recently installed Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 onto my WinXP SP1
machine. I have an MSI KT4 Ultra mobo with the C-Media CMI8738 audio
chip. I have the latest WDM drivers installed. When I open Home
Studio, it wants me to select a MIDI output device. I choose to
specify one. It gives me a list of devices. The only thing listed is
the Microsoft SW midi output in the output devices. No input devices
listed, which is expected. I have nothing plugged in. I just want to
run it on my home computer without getting a bunch of expensive stuff.
Anyway, when I choose the SW midi device and press OK, it just keeps
saying I haven't chosen a MIDI device, and I have to choose "Continue
without MIDI devices" to get into the program. Of course, then I get
no MIDI output. Does anyone know a way around this?

2. CompuServe

3. Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 Dreamstation Question

4. FS (US) MiniGen Genlock

5. Difference between Cakewalk Home Studio 9 and 2002?

6. C compiler

7. Need help: Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 & Win2K

8. DSL D/L speed

9. Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 and MidiSport 8x8/s?

10. cakewalk 2002 or XL

11. Home Studio (interpolate and looping)

12. WTB:OPCODE STUDIO 4 OR OPCODE STUDIO 5 XL MAC MIDI INTERFACE

13. What Drum software, where can I buy drum loops