MIDI programming in C++

Post by mike » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

HELLO,
I usually use Borland C++ Builder and have learned how to use midi here,

but now I'm programming a windows application with Borland 4.5 and need
to know how to use midi in my program.  I looked at all the help files,
but was still unable to figure it out.  I'm just looking for a pretty
basic example.

Also, how do you go about playing two WAV's or other multiple sounds at
the same time?  Thanks in advance.

1. C++ midi programming reference...

Hello Everybody,

I did a search for a C or C++ midi programming reference book
and found Maximum MIDI : Music Applications in C++ by Paul Messick.
People seem to really like this book but after checking it out on amazon
it seemed a little dated.

Is this still the book to get???
Or is there something better available???

Thanks...

dj

2. Win95 API functions on the net?

3. c++/midi programming

4. DPMS/VCPI services for ISDN adapter?

5. MIDI programming using C++

6. Yet another SA2 exam question

7. midi and C++ programming reference

8. Locating a dash using RXMATCH

9. C++ Win95 MIDI programming help please!

10. programming MIDI with Visual C++ 5.0

11. ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (1/1)

12. ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (0/1)

13. tutorial: programming DirectX plug-ins