Problems with simultaneously recording audio/playback midi please help me!!!

Problems with simultaneously recording audio/playback midi please help me!!!

Post by John Forsgre » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Please help me! I have big problems with recording audio while
simultaneousley playing back midi. I use windows95 and it doesn`t
matter what program I use for the purpose, the midi always
becomes untight when I start recording on to my harddrive. I have
asked many persons if they know what my problem is, but nobody
ever heard of it. So please, if anyone could help me Id be very
grateful!

My equipment is:
Pentium 100
32mb ram
Win95
CD-rom
Qantum fireball Harddrive
Turtle Beach Tahiti sound card
Grafic card,CL 5436

1. Midi recording problem! Please help.

Hi,
I have a Win95 OS with ESS 1688 sound card and a Yamaha PSR 240 keyboard.
I recently tried connecting my keyboard to my PC with midi to gameport
cable.
Although midi output from PC to keyboard works fine, I just can't seem to
be able to record my songs from keyboard.
Please, could anyone help! I tried to search the net, but wasn't able to
get my midi setup working.
I checked the input from a midi monitor software on my PC. Some signals
are being received, but they are all wrong. I get a program change event
when
I play a note on the keyboard!!!
Would really appreciate any help...
Regards...
Manu

2. C2 security question

3. Recording live track during playback: choppy midi problem

4. Disaster recovery of SQL6.5 with SMS2 on top...

5. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

6. SourceSafe Add-ins

7. Problem playing/recording different tracks in Cakewalk - please help

8. Silmarils

9. win3.1 software to play MIDI/record wav simultaneously?

10. Midi Song PLayback on Yamaha S30 help needed please!!!!

11. Problems with Audio recording in Cakewalk Audio Pro

12. VST Playback Problems (audio stutter)

13. WinNT Audio playback problems