Over 100 New MIDI File Sites Added on Nov. 11

Over 100 New MIDI File Sites Added on Nov. 11

Post by SMF on N » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Standard MIDI Files on the Net - The List of Sites with MIDI Files
Updated on November 11, 1996.
Over 1,300 Links to Sites With MIDI Files

You can download (from either location) the entire list in a ZIP File,
unzip the file and browse the pages offline. The file  (104K) contains all
the links on 17 HTML pages.

  http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/midi/smfonnet.zip
  http://www.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/MIRRORS/SMF/smfonnet.zip

Or you can download just the Recently Added Links. (200+)

  http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/recent1.zip

Or you can visit the list online at either location.
(If you need to use the list online, it would help if you use the mirror
at cs.ruu.nl.)

  http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html
  http://www.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/MIRRORS/SMF/

As always, thanks to all of you who are helping to keep the list
up-to-date by sending in reports of dead links and submitting news links.

PS:  There are already a bunch of new links on the "Recently Submitted
Links" Page.

  http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/sub/smfs.html

* Standard MIDI Files on the Net
* The List of Sites With MIDI Files
* http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

1. WTB: DX-11/YS-100/YS-200 and RY-30/RM-50

Hello again.  Since I need a 4-op FM w/ keyboard, I'm looking for

DX-11, YS-100, or YS-200 if there any around..:)  Please quote me your
prices..

Also the following drum machines as well.

RY-30 and RM-50..

*note* if anybody has any Yamaha drum machine from 1982's Professional
Audio series, you can
          quote me on price too...

Satoru

2. <None>

3. 115 New Sites With MIDI Files Added Since July 13th

4. PowerBuilder News Group?

5. New MIDI File Sites Added in 1998

6. sp4 and the kernel

7. 30 new sites with MIDI Files added to SMF on the Net

8. Schema namespace choices

9. 73 New MIDI Files Sites added since April 30

10. ***New Web Site*** GM Files Added

11. Over 100 new 'MIDI Files' sites added, so please visit http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF2.html

12. 10 new songs added to Turn Of The Century American Music Site