ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (1/1)

ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (1/1)

Post by èò±? » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

begin 644 ns5r.ins
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

1. ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (0/1)

I got it at a web site, of which I lost the bookmark. This may not
work right off. When text files move from router to router, the
carriage return can be changed. Without a proper carriage return
character,  Cakewalk may not be able to read the file, which happened
to me. I had to manually insert carriage returns at every end of a
command line. You may have to do it for yourself. Other than that it
works.

2. hos to add attributes with msxml dom

3. Searching for INS file for Korg NS5R to Cakewalk

5. Pb with Cakewalk + Korg NS5R FXs

6. Multi domain and computer names?

7. Korg Trinity INS for Cakewalk

8. SCSI FAQ?

9. Korg PC I/F drivers for Windows 2K - Korg NS5R

10. Cakewalk INS files for Roland XP/JV expansion boards

11. Need: Awe64G .ins file for Cakewalk

12. Cakewalk .ins file for QY-70

13. Searching for INS file for Yamaha PSR-510 to Cakewalk