Korg 05R/W

Post by Clive Hoa » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have my 05R/W connected to my PC via Midi, and can upload programs
from korg to pc, but when I try to download from pc, only the first few
programs come through, the next few are scrambled, and the rest are not
touched.
Can anyone help me?

Clive.

1. KORG 05r/w

Hi!

I search latest korg x5/05 sound editor for windows or other midi parameter
editor for korg 05r/w and soundbanks(not in syx is possible).

And i wait for fedback to members who have or use this machine.

Bruce

2. Telnet

3. looking for Korg 05R/W Users

4. Using modem with RRAS / NAT

5. REQ: Driver file for a Korg 05R/W............PLEASE (Win98 version)

6. So What are these reports of Blades freezing all about?

7. Help with Korg X5,05R/W,X5DR

8. Modem for CT using home phonelines(URGENT)

9. korg 05r/W & sys-ex under OMS 2

10. Problem with Korg 05R/W

11. Korg 05R/W driver wanted!!!!(mac)