Quote:> I don't know if this is the right NG to post my question, but could
> tell me where I can download the Cakewalk INS files for Roland XP/JV
> expansion boards? The only website I know to offer them is down, and my
> search has failed so far.
> Thank you very much.
1. Patch names for Roland JV expansion boards
I Use Cubase Score PC, and need to create the patch name list for the
studio module for the Roland JV expansion boards. Of course, I don't want
to enter all those names by hand!
Does anyone have or know where I can find a text file with the names of the
patches for all the expansion boards?
Do not reply to the anti-spam address in the header of this message.
2. bincancel:39 large binaries:AR1013:@@NCM
3. FS - Roland E-28, EP-9 & JV-09 expansion board & Kurzweil K2000
4. Dumping the all the code to printer -- Newbie
5. FS:Roland Expansion Boards: (JV2080, JV1080, XP-50)
6. Zip drive prevents Win95 from booting
7. FREEWARE:Editor for Roland JV-1080, JV-2080, XP-50 and XP-80
9. Need help with Cakewalk, Roland JV-35 and VE-JV1 Expansion
10. ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (1/1)
11. ATTN:Luud --- Cakewalk INS file for Korg NS5R - ns5r.ins (0/1)
12. FA: Roland JV-1080, Roland UA-30, E-mu Proteus/1 XR, Roland JV Expansion Boards, etc.