DTXpress II and Reason 2.5

Post by Loulou Ba » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:22:20

Hello all,
I trying to connect my DTXpress 2 to my PC (with reason 2.5 on it).
I use a midiman 2x2 to connect my drums to the PC.
but When playing drums, it seems that the trigger doesn't not play the
correct "sample" inside reason.
Worst ! Some notes open and close the mute button inside reason !
I tried selecting general GM but the prob remain.

Is it possible to play drums and record it inside reason ?

Do I have to reconfigure my triggers ?
Thanks !

1. Deck II 2.5 $250

FOR SALE:

Deck II 2.5 from Macromedia.

This is a new copy that I don't need.    I have registered
it with Macromedia though and can transfer the license.

Perfect condition -- comes with disks and docs.

$250.

Email.

2. "unable to start the application" error

3. AD Help!! Please!!

4. FS: Deck II 2.5

5. Installing Win 2k Adv Svr

6. Deck II 2.5 $250