Jel ima negdje za kupit

Post by Svab » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:22:20

Ako netko zna, gdje u Hrvatskoj ima za kupiti, molim pomoc.

Treba mi  midi USB interface, kao npr.

USB Midisport Uno ili nesto slicno

1. ZA 2.6 Pro vs. ZA 3.5 (Free) Reinstall Problems

Oh I need a brain oil change.  And I knew better.  But I decided to
"upgrade" from ZA 2.6 Pro to the current free version.  As reported in
this NG, this current version has a few quirks and so I tried to go
back to my bullet-proof 2.6 Pro.  The new version left all kinds of
registry entries and files on the computer even after the uninstall.
And then I got error messages left and right.

So I spent a few hours trying to clean out evidence of either program.
I've used the instructions from the ZA site to remove many left over
components after the automatic uninstall.  Then I used several
registry cleaners to chase down a few more entries in the registry.
Then I did a search of the registry for the last few (?) ZA entries.
And now I intend to run the machine for a few days without a firewall
just to see if the problems really are related to ZoneAlarm.

IF ... oh IF ... I can get a few days without problems, then I intend
to reinstall the older version.  Has anyone else had this experience
and would you have any further guidance for me?

Thanks in advance.

2. __dpmi_simulate_real_mode_procedure_*

3. What's the diff between ZA 2.6 and ZA Pro 2.6?

4. How to use VS.net ToolBox in Windows Form

5. BlackIce / ZA or ZA / BlackIce?

6. Connecting UML Diagram shapes (Class & Generalization) in VBA?

7. Question: ZA vs ZA Pro

8. Studies for engine programmers

9. ZA Pro 1.0122 to ZA Pro 2.688??

10. ZA Pro + ICS + win2kserver will not work ZA tech wont respond

11. ZA: Does logged-in user affect ZA behavior?

12. ZA Pro with ZA free

13. Switched from ZA to ZA Pro - FTP no longer works