115 New Sites With MIDI Files Added Since July 13th

115 New Sites With MIDI Files Added Since July 13th

Post by MIDI Files on the N » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

115 new links to sites with MIDI files have been added to  "Standard MIDI
Files on the Net" since the July 13th update, which brings the total up to
over 950 links to places with MIDI files.

As always, you can ...

1)  ...downlaod all the pages.
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/smfonnet.zip
2)  ...download just the new additions.
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/recent1.zip
3)  ...visit the pages online
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted additions or corrections.

SUBJECT:

% Standard MIDI Files on the Net
% http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

1. Update w/ Corrections: 12 + 115 New Sites Added Since July 13th

Update With Corrections to "Standard MIDI Files on the Net"
My apologies to everyone who downloaded the July 25th update.
It's usable "as is", but for another 90K download, you can have the newer
update.

On July 25, 1996 - 115 new sites
On July 26, 1996 -   12 new sites

Which brings the total up to 965  links to places with MIDI files.

As always, you can ...

1)  ...downlaod all the pages.
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/smfonnet.zip  (90K)
2)  ...download just the new additions. (July 25th & July 26th)
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/recent1.zip (10K)
3)  ...visit the pages online
     http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

I had quite a few letters pointing out that I had accidently duplicated
some of the ftp sites and had them listed on page 3, too.
So as long as I was repairing the damage, I verified 12 more sites and
added them to the list.

I have updated the pages and have called the update "The July 26th Update"
even though it's a few hours early.

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted additions or corrections.

% Standard MIDI Files on the Net
% http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/SMF.html

2. ANN : Mise a jour d'Azimut.com

3. New MIDI File Sites Added in 1998

4. Check Please

5. Over 100 New MIDI File Sites Added on Nov. 11

6. Help in builing a kernel

7. 30 new sites with MIDI Files added to SMF on the Net

8. SMS Tokn account profile

9. 73 New MIDI Files Sites added since April 30

10. ***New Web Site*** GM Files Added

11. 10 new songs added to Turn Of The Century American Music Site

12. 20 New Sites Added to the "SMF on the Net" Pages.

13. New MIDI Files Added!!!