Korg Electribe ER-1 tutorials?

Post by termin » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:35:15

I've been drumming for the past seven years and I figured it was about
time to try my hand at a drum machine. I convinced a friend of mine
who was selling his old ER-1 do donate it to a worthy cause (read:
me).
The user guide that comes with the machine is a good overview of the
features for someone who has already used drum machines, but it's a
bit lacking for a layman like me.

Does anyone know of an ER-1 tutorial / video? Where should I turn?

Thanks so much,

Term

Korg Electribe ER-1 tutorials?

Post by Laurence Payn » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 01:03:30

at www.korg.com (search for ER-1) you'll find some stuff including a
video demo.  Don't know if it's any more than advertising pap.  But
you could have a look.
There's also a manual and a User Guide for download.  Have you got
both of those?
Quote:>I've been drumming for the past seven years and I figured it was about
>time to try my hand at a drum machine. I convinced a friend of mine
>who was selling his old ER-1 do donate it to a worthy cause (read:
>me).
>The user guide that comes with the machine is a good overview of the
>features for someone who has already used drum machines, but it's a
>bit lacking for a layman like me.

>Does anyone know of an ER-1 tutorial / video? Where should I turn?

>Thanks so much,

>Term

1. korg electribe

Hi there,

Two weeks ago I bought the korg electribe's A and R.....
Really great along with my other analog stuff....

Now i am wondering if there are people outside who also make electro....

Greetings
Remco

Kas, ing. R.J.M.                  Philips Research Laboratories
Eindhoven
Building: WA p 126                Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: +31 40 2744009             5656 AA  Eindhoven
Fax:   +31 40 274....             The Netherlands

                            \WWW/
                            /   \
                           /wwwww\
                         _|  o_o  |_
            \WWWWWWW/   (_   / \   _)
          _/`  o_o  `\_   |  \_/  |
         (_    (_)    _)  : ~~~~~ :
           \ '-...-' /     \_____/
           (`'-----'`)     [     ]
            `"""""""`      `"""""`

2. Help : DAAB- Optional Parameters

3. Korg Electribe synths

4. Random Numbers in MPW Pascal

5. need Electribe ES-1 fileformat

6. Recommendation Please

7. Turning off midi on Electribe?

8. Looking for STAFF MEMBERS for New(er) MIDI site!!

9. Suche Midi: "Gro?er Bruder" von Zlatko & J├╝rgen

10. Monty Python MDI-ers Wanted !

11. Hardwaresequenzer/Midifileplayer

12. Finale - Love Reign O'er Me - Intro