Info Reporting Tools for SMS 2.0 SP1

Post by Neil Kin » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

All,

I am aware of the Crystal Info Reporting Tool v6.0 shipped with SMS 2.0, but
this SMS-Specific version of the full product will only support a client
base of up to 500 clients. My client base is in the region of 2000, and I
would like to know what Reporting Tool people would recommend.

Is it best to buy a full version of Seagates' Crystal Info? If so what
version? and is it reliable?

Any other Tools available on the market which anyone are using?

Thanks in advance
Neil.

1. Info Reporting Tools for SMS 2.0 SP1

All,

I am aware of the Crystal Info Reporting Tool v6.0 shipped with SMS 2.0, but
this SMS-Specific version of the full product will only support a client
base of up to 500 clients. My client base is in the region of 2000, and I
would like to know what Reporting Tool people would recommend.

Is it best to buy a full version of Seagates' Crystal Info? If so what
version? and is it reliable?

Any other Tools available on the market which anyone are using?

Thanks in advance
Neil.

2. Novell Anthem NE1000 jumper settings

3. Dial-ip server etc

4. SMS 2.0 SP1: Reports won't run automatically, only manually from Info Report Designer

5. A3640 Upgrade?

6. New reporting tool for SMS 2.0

7. Upgrading SMS 2.0 clients to SMS 2.0 SP1

8. SMS 2.0 Evaluation copy and SMS 2.0 SP1 problems

9. SMS web reporting tool user prompting when creating a custom report