Inventory of non connected PCs

Post by Sal » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Can anybody help ?
We have some PCs that are not (and will never be) connected to the network.
Is there a way to install the client agent just the same, create the MIFs,
then import them over to SMS 2.0 ?

Thanks

Inventory of non connected PCs

Post by Fabien CLAUD » Thu, 13 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi !

I have the same problem, if I find a solution, I'll post it in the news.
Bye !

Fabien CLAUDE.

Sal a crit dans le message ...

Quote:>Can anybody help ?
>We have some PCs that are not (and will never be) connected to the network.
>Is there a way to install the client agent just the same, create the MIFs,
>then import them over to SMS 2.0 ?

>Thanks

Inventory of non connected PCs

Post by Brent Bisho » Sat, 15 May 1999 04:00:00

Computing Edge will be releasing soon Audit +Solution which will allow
non-networked PCs to be inventoried in SMS 2.0.

Brent Bishop
Computing Edge
www.computingedge.com