INS files recreate every 5mts on CAP

Post by Crai » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:35:25

I am getting many inbox manager errors. After researching my site vs others
within our company, I noticed my .ins files keep on recreating every few
minutes, while other sites update at much longer intervals. I've tried
deleting the inboxlck.tok file on the caps but i keep on getting inbox
manager errors.

Any ideas ?

INS files recreate every 5mts on CAP

Post by Rod Tren » Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:39:21

What is in your Inboxmgr.log file?

--

Rod Trent
Manager - myITforum (formerly SWYNK.com)

Quote:> I am getting many inbox manager errors. After researching my site vs
others
> within our company, I noticed my .ins files keep on recreating every few
> minutes, while other sites update at much longer intervals. I've tried
> deleting the inboxlck.tok file on the caps but i keep on getting inbox
> manager errors.

> Any ideas ?

INS files recreate every 5mts on CAP

Post by Crai » Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:11:58

Under the \sms\log directory the only log files I have are coursend.log,
smsprov.log, and srvacct.log.

I did a search on the c and d drive and can not find an inboxmgr.log file.

For the record, clients appear to be getting new packages and are getting
the 10 other packages advertised. I did a mandatory NAV update and all 500
machines were successful. I don't have any other error messages for sms
services besides this one.

> What is in your Inboxmgr.log file?

> --

> Rod Trent
> Manager - myITforum (formerly SWYNK.com)
> Main site: http://www.myITforum.com
> Forums: http://www.myITforum.com/forums
> Downloads: http://www.myITforum.com/downloads
> Microsoft SMS Installer - ISBN:0072124474
> Admin911:SMS - ISBN:0072130229
> IIS 5.0: A Beginner's Guide - ISBN:0072133724

> > I am getting many inbox manager errors. After researching my site vs
> others
> > within our company, I noticed my .ins files keep on recreating every few
> > minutes, while other sites update at much longer intervals. I've tried
> > deleting the inboxlck.tok file on the caps but i keep on getting inbox
> > manager errors.

> > Any ideas ?

1. Phonebook Settings disappear and I have to reinstall INS file

HELP! - I am having problems with SBS 4.0 and my phone book disappearing, in
affect disableing my exchange server - also how does one find out about
service packs for SBS - We are using a Dell Server with SBS preinstalled

Bill

2. revo to ericsson a1018s?

3. Demon INS files

4. Something like Darwin's c++filt for CW?

5. INS file download problems

6. Devising a program in Maple

7. Help !! ISP/ INS file possibly corrupt ?

8. help: "The file OS2KRNL is not acceptable"

9. Sample INS-file for Small Business Server

10. Missing .ins and .lkp files

11. .INS files

12. No .ins files created

13. .INS file source