Toshiba laptops and SMS

Post by tazdog » Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:32:27

Has anyone ran across any virtual keyboard errors with SMS on Toshiba
laptops...?

Here is the error I'm getting....

"The device driver for the SMS Virtual Keyboard device is preventing
the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and
try again. If problem persists, you may need to updated this driver."

We are using the MS driver for this and not the Toshiba one that the MS
KB states....

Any Ideas...?

TIA,

Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Toshiba laptops and SMS

Has anyone ran across any virtual keyboard errors with SMS on Toshiba
laptops...?

Here is the error I'm getting....

"The device driver for the SMS Virtual Keyboard device is preventing
the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and
try again. If problem persists, you may need to updated this driver."

We are using the MS driver for this and not the Toshiba one that the MS
KB states....

Any Ideas...?

TIA,

Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. windows ME ICS

3. login script on SMS 1.2 hangs on toshiba laptops!!!!!!!

4. OK, now I just need *.INS and *.BNK format

5. Can't install SMS on Toshiba Laptops

6. parallel graph partitioning: summary of references

7. Toshiba laptops and SMS

8. FS: SS20 CHEAP!

9. Toshiba 4025 laptop, Outlook 98, & SBS 4.0a

10. Hardware inventory of Toshiba laptops

11. Toshiba RAS problems please help

12. HELP Adding CALS to Toshiba Magnia!

13. Toshiba Magniia + SBS