sms_services will not start

Post by Mark El » Wed, 04 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have the smseval on a AMD 133 40Mb NT4 server service pack 3.
After the installation the following services are not started and are
set to manual:

SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER
SMS_INVENTORY_AGNET_NT
SMS_PACKAGE_COMMAND_MANAGER_NT

If I try and start them it tells me error 0003 the system can not find
the path specified

--
===============
Mark Ely

1. Do not start Exchange service at start up

I have a small business server 4.5.

I brought him down but pussed the wrong button I logged off.
So I logged on and immediately I brings him down.
So not al services had the time to start.
When I start up my server on monday Exchange would not start.
So nobody could send and receive mail!!!
Does somebody know why

Sebastiaan

2. HCRX8Z graphics card

3. DHCP will not start, gives not enough storage space in event viewer

4. SLIP Driver for DOS

5. Could not start the SharePoint Timer Service - Error 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application

6. Modeler Parts

7. Auto-started Services Not Running Warning

8. FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 (Boxed) + Manual + Book + 16K

9. Exchange SMTP will not start...suggestions please..

10. IIS Not Starting

11. Internet mail Service not starting

12. Exchange server not starting

13. RPC Not Starting after reboot