Missing .ins and .lkp files

Post by Trev Scot » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 04:09:51

I've created and sucessfully distributed a package, I have now advertised to
a custom collection. First noticing after the weekend in the status screen
that the advertisment had failed to run on any of the clients. After
following the process flow through I have found that an OFR file has has
been received at the site server but no INS file or changes to the LKP file.

All the information I can find points to the offer manager but not creating
the offer file then failing on the lookup and instruction....

I dont have access to any of the log files at the moment as Im away from the
office, however if needed I can post content.

thanks

1. Missing .ins and .lkp files

I've created and sucessfully distributed a package, I have now advertised to
a custom collection. First noticing after the weekend in the status screen
that the advertisment had failed to run on any of the clients. After
following the process flow through I have found that an OFR file has has
been received at the site server but no INS file or changes to the LKP file.

All the information I can find points to the offer manager but not creating
the offer file then failing on the lookup and instruction....

I dont have access to any of the log files at the moment as Im away from the
office, however if needed I can post content.

thanks

2. RC5 predictions! Oyez!

3. LKP files missing on server....only experts can answer these

4. DSS1 for the TELES S0 (8 bit) - Please give me help

5. Locked *Usrgp.lkp File

6. DHCP and routed internet option

7. LKP files not found on server

8. Nostalgia on nostalgia: PDP-11 emulated on Atari?

9. SMS unique identifier problem? lkp file, reimaging.

10. problem with *.lkp files.

11. Very difficult question about LKP files

12. Clidata.box/client.lkp file in use - unable to update CAP?

13. Blank ???SYSTM.lkp Files.