PCM Intro Screen

Post by Bob McPhai » Tue, 09 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
   I am about to rollout the package command manager and would like to
suppress the Intro screen that is display on the client.  I've entered
ShowPCMIntroDialog=False into the SMS.INI file, [LOCAL], but that does
not seem to work when PCM is initially installed on a client.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Bob McPhail

PCM Intro Screen

Post by CE » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Tried to overcome this myself. It isn't possible.

> Hi,
>    I am about to rollout the package command manager and would like to
> suppress the Intro screen that is display on the client.  I've entered
> ShowPCMIntroDialog=False into the SMS.INI file, [LOCAL], but that does
> not seem to work when PCM is initially installed on a client.  Any help
> would be appreciated.

> Bob McPhail

PCM Intro Screen

Post by Bob McPhai » Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> Tried to overcome this myself. It isn't possible.

> > Hi,
> >    I am about to rollout the package command manager and would like to
> > suppress the Intro screen that is display on the client.  I've entered
> > ShowPCMIntroDialog=False into the SMS.INI file, [LOCAL], but that does
> > not seem to work when PCM is initially installed on a client.  Any help
> > would be appreciated.

> > Bob McPhail

Oh well... I'll just send some info out to all our folks to tell them
not to worry about it, and to select the "Don't display this box again!"
button.

Thanks alot for the reply anyway!!